Hiring | Event Associate & Office Manager
Job Title: Event Associate & Office Manager
Summary: Under the supervision of the Owner of AnnaBelle Events and Jubilee Planning Studio, Anne Churchill. Oversees day-to-day office operations, supervises the relationships with Jubilee members, manages the online marketing of both companies and the support role of the internship assistant position. Leads new promotional, development and marketing programs within Jubilee Planning Studio. Assists on all events and weddings of AnnaBelle Events.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Manages the day-to-day operations of the office by communicating with all guests, responding to inquiries, tracking office and hospitality supplies and ensuring the state of the studio is client ready.
· Take the lead on Jubilee Planning Studio consults, 30-minute event expert consultations with prospects – walk-in and by appointment
· Work with the Owner to fulfill the benefits for members
· Take the lead on managing members – from onboarding process and individual requests
· Work with the Owner to establish workshops and events within Jubilee Planning Studio
· Take the lead on the promotion and content of workshops and events within Jubilee Planning Studio
· Take the lead on the logistics and design of seasonal style shoots
· Assist in ongoing event planning tasks and client relations, responsibilities assigned per event
· Become involved in the community through Women’s Network and EPIC
· Handle special projects as needed.
· Bachelor’s Degree in business administration, marketing, event planning, communications, or related field if preferred
· Extensive knowledge of the event and wedding industry
· Hands-on experience with events and/or weddings, required
· Excellent communication skills
· Strong computer skills – Microsoft office and basic design software
· Strong social media marketing skills
· Position: Part-time
· Office Hours: 20 hours per week, to increase with experience
· Event Hours: Average 15 hours per month, based on the event calendar. Will increase with responsibilities
· Great potential for promotion and increased reasonability.
· Opportunity to be a part of an established growing company and new company with high potential
· Strong potential for commission bonuses
· Competitive Pay
· Reimbursed for business and travel related expenses.
Format: PDF, please include references and any portfolio items
To: Anne Churchill at Anne@JubileePlanningStudio.com
Deadline: March 15th, 2017
Date Revised: February 2017